Tualatin Valley Water District DMR Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Back in February of 2017, there was a DMR control channel on the air for a while that was part of a new DMR trunked system, licensed to Tualatin Valley Water District,
ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Trunked License - WPMG844 - TUALATIN VALLEY WATER DISTRICT

The control channel was on the air for some time, but I was never able to find any activity on the licensed frequencies. The control channel left the air a few months later and since then nothing.

However, on Friday, 5/10/19, I found a DMR control channel pop up on 153.905, which is part of the TVWD license. Looking at the control channel information on the Uniden 436 radio, it shows Network = 0, Site = 0 and Color Code = 0. This may just be a DMR test signal for now.

Keep watching for further developments, I guess...

- Chris

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
I can also confirm that the control channel on 153.9050 MHz is coming from the Cooper Mountain area.

- Chris

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Finally heard some voice traffic on this DMR system. Heard several conversations on 153.7550 MHz, which appeared to be the second time slot with the control channel. I was listening on the AOR DV-1 so I didn't get talk group information yet.

- Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.