Tulsa - 463.975 & Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
West of the Muddy Creek, East of the Big Hill.
The activity being hear on 463.975 with a PL tone of 100.0 seems to point the the BOK
(Bank of Oklahoma). Previous activity heard has included, loading dock ops, parking control, personnel going to property inspections, maintenance of elevators and some
times asking to call for security.

----
I am moving to Fort Collins, Colorado within the next 5-6 days.

Has been a pleasure posting here on the OK RR Site and sharing the information with the other people here.

The scanning here in the Tulsa area is always interesting.

Good Luck to All and Happy Scanning!
Have a safe and exciting 4th of July!

Last edited:

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all your input to the database, now you get to really test the 996 with Colorado state police system. Should be interesting to be in an true apco 25 system for sure, Good Luck.

Ray

peterjmag

Sydney,
I hate to see you go! I have enjoyed what you have contributed to the hobby and the Tulsa area. Thank you for all your dedicated time to the hobby and hope you enjoy Colorado. Please visit us often. We won't forget you. So long my friend...

P.J. Maguire

West of the Muddy Creek, East of the Big Hill.
Thank you P.J. ! I enjoyed the scanning in and around Tulsa. Scanning in the Oklahoma has always been interesting. In the Tulsa and Lawton areas, scanning will continue to be
some of best in the USA. There's never a dull moment with a scanner in Oklahoma.

Have a safe and exciting summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.