Tupelo-Lee County

Status
Not open for further replies.

bee

I have the trunked and intergrated system of Lee county programed in my scanner, but i rarely hear "tag numbers"called in, or cars being pulled over or patrol units sent to an address. Although the system is "busy" with "non emergency traffic".

I think there must be more frequencies, or systems being used.

Here are three 155.790-155.9625-(I think I got that one correct) and the state net-45.22.

Anyone know of any others?

Thanks

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
The few times I visited Tupelo, I heard several 27/28/29's being called in. The area really isn't that busy as compared to say the Jackson Metro area. I heard a lot more TFD traffic than TPD except on the weekends. But there was still enough TPD traffic to let me know them boys in blue were still there lol.

bama9999

Do you have your scanner set to search for all talkgroups, or just scan for the ones listed in the database? There's a whole lot more on the Lee county system than what's listed here in the database. I have found several, but have not been able to ID them all so far.

bee

Yes, I have it set to serach, but I will "check" to make sure.

I do not normally listen to "Lee-Tupelo", only when I go there , which is about once or twice a week.

Maybe I am expecting, to much!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.