Turris Communications - PushPlus Network (UHF 201)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Any Turris provided systems are fine for discussion here.

DaveH

I had submitted it with the TAFL search results(giving multiple freqs), if you guys are not seeing anything other than the single frequency being active in this system its safe to say its it's only frequency. As far as the shaw system, i am in the bayshore area so I am not close enough to confirm that.
Frank

TAFL has be found to be not always reliable especially in cases like this, so that info would have to be considered "unverified", unless someone has also checked it.

Dave

DaveH

So today Dec 05:

201-3 Now hearing it very weak

What frequency did you hear it on? I'm still getting nothing on Site 3 and 6 frequencies.

461.525 on Site 3 is also licensed at Kanata Site 2, but yesterday I saw a complete rotation of channels on Site 2 and the only ones active were the three listed.

Dave

mmisk

What frequency did you hear it on? I'm still getting nothing on Site 3 and 6 frequencies.

461.525 on Site 3 is also licensed at Kanata Site 2, but yesterday I saw a complete rotation of channels on Site 2 and the only ones active were the three listed.

Dave

Having a look now and nothing from site 3 at this time. Normally would be a strong signal.
And nothing from site 6

MM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.