Two Tone Detect HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire701

Feed Provider
Now I have usb card working and got the audio to low. How do I turn it back up. I have tried the microphone setting and it does not seem to help.

fire701

Feed Provider
Got any more suggestions it did not move. I know I am getting audio to the computer because it is live feed and I can hear it when I key the mic.

nated1992

Got any more suggestions it did not move. I know I am getting audio to the computer because it is live feed and I can hear it when I key the mic.

Does your speakers have volume control, check all your software defined audio controls and if the usb audio card has volume on it

fire701

Feed Provider
I turned the speakers up, I turned up the volume on the usb card, I went in to the audio control and turned them up, I noticed that after I went in to the radio feed program and got it to working that is when my audio went down to nothing on my Two Tone Detect software. I am attaching a screenshot of this for you to look at.
I checked the cord that sends the audio from scanner to usb card and it was working.

Attachments

• IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 91

nated1992

I turned the speakers up, I turned up the volume on the usb card, I went in to the audio control and turned them up, I noticed that after I went in to the radio feed program and got it to working that is when my audio went down to nothing on my Two Tone Detect software. I am attaching a screenshot of this for you to look at.
I checked the cord that sends the audio from scanner to usb card and it was working.

When there is audio coming from the scanner does the audio level "green bar" move... it may not be low audio as much as not having back ground or computer noise entering in the stream routed to two tone detect. How's the audio on your scanner feed? If its reasonable? If so adjust the squelch on two tone down to just above the green line with no audio being sent and that should be good

nated1992

How would I go about running in from desktop version?
Download it unzip it to a folder I usually go with on my desktop, open the folder and you have all the executable files, use the tones editor to place the ones you need save and exit the run the twotonedetect70 configure the settings and you should be up and running,

You can find some pretty good instructions on the two tone detect website

Res21cue

Feed Provider
Anyone having any issues with their Gmail TTD emails bouncing back? Ive had TTD running for years now without issue but now twice in the last week I get all 36 emails bounced back as failed and blocked...even to other gmail accounts. This doesnt happen all the time, like I said it was only twice in the last week but thats been about 10 sets of tones. I cant explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.