TxWarn P-25 Katy Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

txbear01

Hello guys!

I need a little help with my programming. I have a Uniden BCD436HP and am monitoring the TxWarn P-25 System through the San Felipe site. I get a good amount of radio traffic, and programmed other sites and "talkgroups" in another favorites list. Here is my issue, I programmed Clodine and programmed agencies like Pct. 5 Harris County, HCSO D-4, and Katy PD. I'm not hearing squat out of this site, even when searching for ID's and with full signal. Another issue, I programmed Houston General Government Services Simulcast Site and programmed the HPD "T" channels. Not getting anything from them either, but when I do ID Search, the layer channels pop up. Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
GGSL for HPD requires the "MA" talkgroups, which are FDMA.

Example...

30184 75e8 D HPD Cent MA Central Dispatch Mutual Aid (General Government Services Layer)

The "Clodine" site will carry very little traffic and probably zero Public Safety. You need to use site 1-53 Ft Bend Simulcast for those agencies.

txbear01

GGSL for HPD requires the "MA" talkgroups, which are FDMA.

Example...

30184 75e8 D HPD Cent MA Central Dispatch Mutual Aid (General Government Services Layer)

The "Clodine" site will carry very little traffic and probably zero Public Safety. You need to use site 1-53 Ft Bend Simulcast for those agencies.

Thanks, KevinC for the quick response. So, what sites are proper for me to program the "T" channels for HPD?

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Thanks, KevinC for the quick response. So, what sites are proper for me to program the "T" channels for HPD?

Anything RFSS 3 (such as 3-4)...except 3-5. In Katy you would probably be best served by site 3-2 or 3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.