• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

TxWRAN P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

jschandua87

Premium Subscriber
Now I want to ask and see how I can get all the TG that I want in to 20 groups? Because I have 3 software that I use and try but it not working right for me. I use the ARC996PRO, bcTool+, FreeSCAN but it not working right. Now I like the ARC996PRO but it will not let me import and change it. I try to copy/paste but don't work dose anybody have in help for me

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I moved your post from the other thread as you were really taking the thread off topic.

That said, you really need to restate what problem you are having. I don't think I understand what you are trying to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.