Tytera Flash Tool V1.05 for MD380 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermin

Hello All

Unable to update the user data base for the last few days. After it finishes running it says the number of users is -1. Anyone have any idea why it is not working? I tried it on three different computers on three different internet providers.

Ermin

n9lob

Premium Subscriber
Part of a Facebook post by Ty Weaver. (Cleaned up a bit)

Due to recent direct and personal attacks on my server, home pc, and phone (yea thanks for that one especially). DMRTrack is now down and not even close to a functional state. What does this mean? It means go to https://kg5rki.com and find out. When will it be back, how long will it take? Uh.. idk as long as it takes for someone to remake it. What about tytoolz and the userdb omg omg its almost to 150k. The ty updater util will not update the user database anymore or firmware obviously because there is no server to pull them from, or to do the processing or the **** that I am too forgetful or lazy to do.

Time to move on... eh past time. You win haters -.-

So it appears TyToolz firmware and database updates from him are dead. A shame since I liked the added capabilities on my quirky little 380.

There is another site our local DMR group has linked to for updating contacts for many DMR radios.

AmateurRadio.digital - HOME

I haven't tried it yet but might today.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
It is a real shame that this has happen to such a wonderful site that had helped so many of ham operator's with our DMR radio's. I want to take the time for Myself and Other's in my area to Thank KG5RKI for all the help he has given to HAM'S ALL OVER. . I will miss the TYTERA FLASH TOOL 1.08C A great piece of work along with the other work he had on his web site. .

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
One of the facebook groupies in DMRTrack uploads a weekly file you can use to update using TYToolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.