Tytera MD 380 VHF Jackson County TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tscantland

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a TYT MD 380 VHF from amazon after searching and seeing that it could receive DMR frequencies, after updating the firmware. I now have the firmware updated and all frequencies programmed in to the radio and seeing the led change from red to green when receiving transmission (also have an analogue scanner set to same frequency I am trying to receive). I know the speaker works because when I set the radio to monitor a random analogue channel I can hear static through the speaker. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to start this thread but any help would be greatly appreciated.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Unless you are running the non factory fireware you need.
#1 All Frequencies programmed in as slot 1 and slot 2 460.1000 TS1 460.1000 TS2 ect
#2 You need all site Color Codes
#3 You Need all Talk Groups entered for each Frequency TS1 and TS2 ect

tscantland

Premium Subscriber
Thank buddrousa you for your reply, I've went as far as programming each frequency into slot 1 and 2 and am using color code 1 for each of those channels as provided on radioreference.com. I'm not sure how to program specific talkgroups into the radio on the available programming software, as I don't see a space to enter them unless I am overlooking it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.