UBCD3600XLT New Firmware released

Status
Not open for further replies.

G7HID

.....I would like to find a way to inform Uniden about the unprofessional behavior of AVERA so that it can prevent the brand from being negatively impacted in Europe.

Uniden always put the customer first, and as Avera are one of their biggest customers, it will fall on deaf ears,, :(

Mike

iz0kvz

Uniden always put the customer first, and as Avera are one of their biggest customers, it will fall on deaf ears,, :(

Mike

Just to be clear: I have full confidence in Uniden! For this I sold my previous scanner to buy the 3600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G7HID

Just to be clear: I have full confidence in Uniden! For this I sold my previous scanner to buy the 3600.

It is a pity that you purchased a scanner that was made for Avera buy Uniden, any problem you have to go through Avera, Uniden cannot officialy deal with you directly.... Uniden have in the past denied any knowledge of the 3600 :)

Mike

questnz

Unbelievable, this crap will continue for a long time. How irresponsible Uniden can be in first place to trust Avera and let them distribute product under Uniden name without any checks and balances in place. In my book Uniden need to Man Up and Front Up to this saga and correct all problems with firmware update free of charge ASAP. Large number of customers have a half backed Uniden scanners. Not good for marketing and trust in the product. Now new SDS100 already showing cracks in the firmware and performance, very good in one area and shabby in the others. The old models may not get priority now as they will concentrate to fix SDS problems to keep users happy. Happy days !

G7HID

The firmware was released back in June 2018. What we are waiting for is a new version of Sentinel that supports the NXDN feature - it has been in Beta for some while now..

Mike

iz0kvz

The firmware was released back in June 2018. What we are waiting for is a new version of Sentinel that supports the NXDN feature - it has been in Beta for some while now..

Mike

I installed it. No great improvements. Before to pay any Euro to Avera for a new mode decoding feature I think they should before resolve DMR problems.
73s friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasmus

Mike

Oh, that's really bad. Whad do they have to change apart from some strings? o__0

Status
Not open for further replies.