Ucan Tg 11712

Status
Not open for further replies.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing traffic on Site 2, Davis Co. Sounds like Firefighters inside building looking for and finding a person. They were requesting assistance in getting out of building. I'm not seeing any other FD traffic on the site. Did not sound like training. Anyone have any ideas?

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
I show in my old list that 11712 is North Davis Fire.

I show no hits on Site 3 for this month on that TG though...

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
What has me confused, is that the only FD comms Unitrunker was showing at the time, for Davis Co, was this TG. There was no other FD TG's in use, and the PD comms were normal. I'm starting to believe that it was a training exercise. Sure didn't sound like one.
I'll watch the TG and see id there is anything else.

LGLHOOK

has anyone with trunker associated any radio id's to this TG? It looks like it is a TG within a "City" block of TG's (Sunset FD, Clinton FD, Layton FD, etc.)

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
I didn't even think to check the radio ID's. I just took a look, and there have been to many changes. Maybe next time.

scat

About a year ago I heard this Talk Group and I logged Syracase FD, Clinton FD, Suntset FD and the old Clearfield FD(which is now North Davis Fire Dist.) using this TG for a large fire training drill one night. At that time is when all these Fire Departments were in talks to form one Fire Department like the the South Davis Metro Fire. I have not heard any thing on this TG for a long time.

Scot

N7YUO

Here is an old update from a reliable source. I suggest we add this TG to the DB.

TG Update Sun Jan 25, 2004

TG 11712 Was being used for Fire Training the other night by Syracuse,
Sunset, Clearfield and Clinton Fire Dept. The Master list shows Davis
or Syracuse. I'm calling this one North Davis fire training for right
now, as these Departments were talking about merging into one Department.
I think the merge fell thru for now.

Scot WW7Y

Status
Not open for further replies.