Ucan Tg 30720 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
UCAN TG 30720. Logged 6 recordings from SLC but not much good info. Sounds like police talking with dispatch. Data tail on police unit. Officer: "...48" Dispatcher: "10-4". Sorry I don't know the site.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Oops, I missed that bnielsen listed TG 30720 as St. George PD. I logged it only in SLC, not Provo or farther south. Must be a direct link without intermediates. If you're confident Brett I can list it in the DB. -Tim

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
The St. George VHF sites did have a courtesy tone/squelch tail after each transmission when I visited there a few years ago, so that don't surprise me at all that it would still have it carry to the 800 MHZ.

Junior1970

enosjones said:
The St. George VHF sites did have a courtesy tone/squelch tail after each transmission when I visited there a few years ago, so that don't surprise me at all that it would still have it carry to the 800 MHZ.

Easter weekend I heard this TG on Nelson Peak and it is St. George PD. All I heard was service channel type of talk. Lots or DL/registrations being ran. Most came back to individuals in the Washington County area. Definitely by the unit identifiers (101 Bravo, 2x11, etc) it's SGPD, but not a dispatch channel. At least then it wasn't for I haven't monitored Nelson since then.

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
I have been watching SLCo (Site 3) and Nelson Peak (Site 11) for a bit now and have not copied any traffic for this TG.

We suspected it was a temporary thing but there were many indications of longer term activities.

At this point we know it was St George, but we don't know if it will be a full-time gig or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.