Uniden BC785D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lep

I use ARC250 for my BC785D, I believe a trial version can be used before you purchase to see if you like it. I have the "pro" version as it comes in both a basic and a pro versions.

See the butel web site for details if interested.

lep

ProScan is a paid program, current version is 6.7. Actually I have posted what I consider a bug in the 6.7 version with regard to logging the data from the actual scanner to the virtual scanner in the BC785D. I am awaiting a "fix" from the author [Bob@proscan.org].

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
ProScan is a paid program, current version is 6.7. Actually I have posted what I consider a bug in the 6.7 version with regard to logging the data from the actual scanner to the virtual scanner in the BC785D. I am awaiting a "fix" from the author [Bob@proscan.org].

Did I send the fix it to you or was it someone else? The bug is the Text Tag Line 1(3rd from the top) doesn't show in the logging. Correct?

davidmc36

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, I missed the "free" part. Regardless, I think it is more than worth it @ 50 beans.

pitkin56

E-Scanner Software

I have for E-Scanner Software but it doesn't work on my PC the program I have only works on Windows 95/98 ME,2000, and XP. Is there a new version for Windows 7 or newer?

Status
Not open for further replies.