Uniden BCD536 HP Scanner Questoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjdewey

Radio Man, ComL, ComT, Auxcomm
I have a upgraded to DMR and NXDN Uniden BCD536HP scanner that I currently program with the Butel ARC536 Pro software. I have entered several single channel trunked systems and several multiple channel trunked systems. They have Quick Keys assigned and enabled and assigned and enabled to the Favorites List. They are all set up to search for color codes and RAN codes but I am receiving nothing. When I try to manually scroll using the channel key they appear to not be in the scanner. When I read the programming it shows everything to be in the scanner. Additionally if I use the custom search mode I am picking up a lot of the frequencies and systems that I have programmed. I have checked, rechecked and reinstalled the programming several times to no avail. I am sure it is something real simple that I will kick myself for later. Any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Try reading the radio with Sentinel and see if your systems were indeed written to the radio.
If you see them there, make sure all the FQK and SQK's are set correctly and enabled. Also check service types from the scanners menus for On.

mjdewey

Radio Man, ComL, ComT, Auxcomm
I tried with Sentennel but it does not show the DMR and NXDN when it is read.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hit_Factor

Do you have latest version of sentinel? I thought that was fixed. I only have SDS100s now, so I might not have been paying close attention.

73, K8HIT
Icom: IC-7300, IC-PW1, ID-5100A, ID-51A Plus 2, IC-R30, Hytera PD782G, Kenwood TH-D74, Uniden SDS100, DVMega, SDRplay RSPduo

kruser

Premium Subscriber
If your Sentinel version is not up to date like Hit_Factor mentioned, it may not display DMR or NXDN systems.
The easiest way to update Sentinel is the simply try to update its Database from the menu's. It will not allow a database update if it is not at the current release and will instead tell you it needs to be updated. Simply follow its instructions if you get this message.

If the systems are still not showing after reading the radio with the current Sentinel software, there must be a setting in ARC536 Pro that is not allowing the actual upload of your programming. I've not used ARC536 in ages myself so I can't help with that. You may be better off having your post moved to the programming software forum or try and contact Butel directly and see what Gommert says.
I'm sure you are right and it is something simple! Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.