• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

uniden bearcat bct15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

okeywvu

first of all, I love this scanner. 2nd of all I am totally lost on how to use it. Only thing I could figure out how to do was program basic freqs into it. I would love to figure edacs, and trunk radio systems. When I read the manual, its like Chinese to me. My goal is to listen to all of it the same time, basic, and trunked radio. Any pointers or direction would be nice. Thanks in advance

Blackink

first of all, I love this scanner. 2nd of all I am totally lost on how to use it. Only thing I could figure out how to do was program basic freqs into it. I would love to figure edacs, and trunk radio systems. When I read the manual, its like Chinese to me. My goal is to listen to all of it the same time, basic, and trunked radio. Any pointers or direction would be nice. Thanks in advance
Have you tried YouTube? Someone has uploaded several videos on programming different systems, both conventional and trunked and I think he did some work with an edacs system, all on a BCT15X.
That might help you some.

Is this your first scanner?

signal500

Premium Subscriber
Uniden Bearcat BCT15X Programming

Here are some helpful links:

Programming Your Uniden Scanner - The RadioReference Wiki

Programming Your Scanner With the Web service

FreeScan User Guide - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.