Uniden Home patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman210

Ok first time I took unit away from my home area. I had it set to a favorites list I created. When I left that area I tried entering a new zipcode and it was not finding any channels because it was only finding the (1) channel I had it set to. I then did an auto locate and it recognized I had moved to a new area but again it did not find any channels because it was still on my favorites channel
I tried turning unit off and back on so it would load the full data base but it would not do It. I had to remove batteries and then it reloaded the databases. I then did an auto locate and it found the new channels.
I am sure I am doing something wrong. Can anyone tell me the proper procedure to change location and get put of a favorites list? Also how do I add the channels to favorites list using the sentinel software?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
In the menu, set it to use the Main Database (you must have set it to only use your Favorites List).

lawman210

Seems I had the option "from multiple lists" checked instead of full" database". Is that what ur talking about?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If you go down one more level from "From Multiple Lists" you pick which you want it to scan from. One of the ones you can select is "Main Database" to scan along with your Favorites Lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.