Uniden wav files player and organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1873

Take a look at this google search. There’s a few good ones that can be tried to see if it works.

Why woot you want to combine all the audio into one big one though? Got me curious haha
Hey, I know I'm late, but when I try and convert it to my pc there are like 100 different audio files for every message. So combining them into one is easier than click a dispatch audio then a traffic message then clicking on another traffic message if you get me

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
I tried the latest program and it is quarantined by Malwarebytes with their generic "MachineLearning 100%" threat tag.

I see someone else reported this back in 2019.

I sent Deim a private message and he said it did not contain that malware and that it was a false positive.

Has anyone else discovered this and if there is a way around the problem?.

It looks like a great program.

Thanks, Bob.
you have to submit a report to Malwarebytes, I use it and it false positives on a lot of legit software sometimes, they will address it

Ubbe

So combining them into one is easier than click a dispatch audio then a traffic message then clicking on another traffic message if you get me
Try to sort the files in date/time order and also use the filtering if necessary and then click on the right arrow symbol to change it to a double arrow and it will play all files sequential.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.