union city rebanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufus-7

i tried to program the new rebanded frequencies into both my bcd996xt/396xt but it doesn't track correctly. would anyone know what the band plan is for this system? thanks in advance.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Yep, the city has some 25k spaced channels, so you're going to need a custom plan. Use what I have shown below, and you should be golden...

wJqcEZ8.jpg

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
If you have a subscription and almost any of the more modern packages, when you download this system from the database, the custom plan will be automatically entered. No need to do it manually

Mike

shield5535

Good Morning was trying to update my PSR-600 and Pro-106 with Win500 V02.06 due to the re-band.

When trying to import I get a message from WIN500 saying that the selected sites appear to contain a mix of Default and Splinter 800 frequencies and may not work in a single TSYS and is asking me if I want the program to try and create a custom table.

Does that sound right and thanks for your assistance

minasha

I tried to enter the new frequencies but I am not receiving any control channel signal at all.
I am located on Staten Island not far from Union City so I believe i should receive this system.
anyone have any verified signals on Staten Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.