Union county

03msc

Premium Subscriber
In the db, it looks like the Sheriff's Dept uses AWIN (they have 2 talkgroups - one labeled Dispatch, the other Investigations) but they also show some NXDN channels in the database, too.

El Dorado looks like they are conventional (per the db) but fire is DMR? Could be the db needs updated with more current info; since the fire is showing DMR I'd be surprised if the PD wasn't also DMR...but it's certainly possible they're still conventional analog FM.

jhsands

Premium Subscriber
Union Co SO and Eldo PD have both purchased and installed mototrbo repeaters last month.

They are awaiting installing the mobiles before switching it over. Both have implemented RAS but the primary dispatches are in the clear.

I don't remember the info off hand except it is on the same frequency as the current analog (PD) and nxdn (SO). IIRC it is 0/1/1 or 1/1/1.

On AWIN, Union County investigations is used so rarely it would not be worth putting it in for non affiliated scan. In lieu of, they use a MAC channel.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk.

Union Co SO and Eldo PD have both purchased and installed mototrbo repeaters last month.

They are awaiting installing the mobiles before switching it over. Both have implemented RAS but the primary dispatches are in the clear.

I don't remember the info off hand except it is on the same frequency as the current analog (PD) and nxdn (SO). IIRC it is 0/1/1 or 1/1/1.

On AWIN, Union County investigations is used so rarely it would not be worth putting it in for non affiliated scan. In lieu of, they use a MAC channel.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk.
Thank you for both of your replies
Very helpful.