Unitrunker/BC780xlt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I have a BC780xlt with the tap done , it has an RCA jack out the back for the connection. I have an adpater so I can adapt to my sound card jack. I have on the front of my computer jacks for microphone or headphone. I have a rear mic on the sound card on the back of the computer ,line in and speaker.

My question is with Unitrunker (if anybody has a 780 setup) should I go with the tap into my front mic ? It says on the Unitrunker help file to try the microphone jack is why I'm asking.

If anybody has a 780 setup , I guess I should ask , how do you have it hooked up so I can try it myself.

Oh yes and also , I have the 780 on Com 6 through a USB port. ?? also my cord from the RCA jack is stereo ??

SCPD

QRT
ScanDaBands said:
My question is with Unitrunker (if anybody has a 780 setup) should I go with the tap into my front mic ? It says on the Unitrunker help file to try the microphone jack is why I'm asking.
Try both microphone input and line input. Use whatever works better for you. I use a laptop which has no line input.

Status
Not open for further replies.