UNITRUNKER config file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaBob

Premium Subscriber
Hello. Is there such a thing as a config file for Unitrunker.

If someone has customized their Unitrunker radio captures with labels etc and would like to port this captured data to import into another unitrunker install on another laptop, is there a file which contains the modifications?

Thank you.

nd5y

All of your systems, talkgroups and RIDs are stored in Unitrunker.xml.
Other program settings like receivers, fonts, text and background colors, file paths, etc. are in Configure.xml, ColorWords.xml and Call_Types.txt.
Where the files are located depends on your operating system.
You can export individual systems to their own .xml files as a backup in case Unitrunker.xml gets corrupted.

OttawaBob

Premium Subscriber
All of your systems, talkgroups and RIDs are stored in Unitrunker.xml.
Other program settings like receivers, fonts, text and background colors, file paths, etc. are in Configure.xml, ColorWords.xml and Call_Types.txt.
Where the files are located depends on your operating system.
You can export individual systems to their own .xml files as a backup in case Unitrunker.xml gets corrupted.

Perfect. Thanks for the response. I was actually able to locate these files right after I posted this. Should have deleted my post. Thanks again.

S

simpilo

I always keep a back up of my unitrunker.xml because it helps when a re-install needs to happen. Just load up the unitrunker.xml into unitrunker bam everything back to normal without hassle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.