Unitrunker v23 - System duplication problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty79

Hi all,

Upgraded from v19 to v23 yesterday and I am now having a problem with one of my systems.

One APCO25 system (ID: BEE00-2D1) has failed to continue updating the previously monitored system and a new system with the same ID and type has been created. None of my RID's or talkgroups are carried over to the new system, essentially making it a completely seperate system but with the same identifying information as the old system.

I deleted the new system that was created, rebooted and restarted, however the new system was created again and monitoring was not continued from the old system.

It's been suggested on another scanning forum that I edit the.xml file and attempt to merge the two systems together. While I will certainly try this, can anybody suggest any other solutions?

Regards,
Scott

SCPD

QRT
This must be a bug.

Stop decoding receiver. Delete the duplicate system. More of a hack than work-around, create a new empty p25 system as BEE00-2D0 (similar but different). Restart the receiver (rebooting your machine is unnecessary).

Scotty79

Thanks Unitrunker - that worked perfectly, with all new logs now recording in the correct system. Thanks for the quick reply and solution.

SCPD

QRT
Scotty;

Make sure you upgraded to release 23, not release 20. This bug was fixed back in April.

Scotty79

Just checked - definitely upgraded to v23, not v20.

I didn't downloaded v20, went straight from v19 to v23.

Status
Not open for further replies.