UniTrunker website down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
Is anyone else experiencing an issue on UniTrunker’s website at the Downlaods page? I went there to check if there was any new versions and the entire Downloads section is giving me a “404 - Error” message like the site is down. Thanks!

thewraith2008

Was only there about a week ago. Like webstar22 said links are busted. But downloads where still there.

UniTrunker-1.0.32.7 was the last stable.​

and

UniTrunker-1.0.33.5preview the last preview.​

thewraith2008

Sweet, I remember hearing rumblings about v2 when Unitrunker still kicked around on RR.

Only thing I use Unitrunker for these days is multi frequency VCO POGSAG receiver.

KD8DVR

Sweet, I remember hearing rumblings about v2 when Unitrunker still kicked around on RR.

Only thing I use Unitrunker for these days is multi frequency VCO POGSAG receiver.
Should be able to join without mod approval. Can get download links from the first message posted on each new release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

KD8DVR

So is there no longer a stable public release of Unitrunker without joining Google groups?
The latest version 1 is it for version 1. Version 2 is in beta and can only be accessed from the Google group. He's concentrating on building v2. It is very useable now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

thewraith2008

Signed up (about hour or so to get approval)

Latest preview is UniTrunker-2.0.0.67

Snippet of the welcome message:
Folks interested in bleeding edge software can read the announcement and decide whether the next preview is worth the effort and risk of installing. In some cases, new releases result in data and configuration file changes that are not reversible.

You don't need to update to it for the sake of it. Expect challenges.

Also the download page is back up.

UniTrunker-1.0.33.6
Is the latest there with no preview listed.
Preview releases are on Google Group now.

thewraith2008

I used to use Unitrunker for MPT-1327 but I didn't like how it always quit from a call (a fixed) 30 seconds after call start. I don't know if that changed at all with the v2 previews.

I ended up writing a program that linked SDR# and Trunkview to follow the calls.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.