Unknown channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbdyspclk

Occasionally I hear activity in denver,many times a select group will switch the ?isp" channel?anyone know what the "isp" channel is?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
you're going to have to give us a lot more information then that.
what system, what agency?

Scan-Denver

Occasionally I hear activity in denver,many times a select group will switch the ?isp" channel?anyone know what the "isp" channel is?

I think you mean "ISD" channel. There are 3 of them ie (ISD-1, ISD-2, ISD-3). I'll leave it up to someone else to tell you what those channels are used for.

nbdyspclk

I assume it's school channel?, or maybe Internet based dispatch radio to radio? Don't hear it much,but usually when task force is up

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I assume it's school channel?, or maybe Internet based dispatch radio to radio? Don't hear it much,but usually when task force is up

That would be a pretty far off assumption to make. The fact that you don't hear it being referenced until a task force is involved should be a major hint.

nbdyspclk

Snide remarks aside,question should have been and still is,is ISD monitorable,if so,what system?

dw2872

Here is another snide remark from me. That is the channel they go to when they don't want YOU to hear them. [emoji23]

nbdyspclk

Went back and reviewed recordings,might be sounding like cdoc maybe SO home checks from my recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.