Unknown DMRs for Toronto area

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRL-XM43

2 frequencies for people out in Durham to try and pin down.. Sorry I am not sure where I heard this.. it could be either in Pickering, Ajax, Whitby or Oshawa.. lol, but most likely Ajax or Whitby

453.7000 Cap+ CC 6 TG's 201 & 203
462.5625 DMR CC 9 TG 100 some type of security but not sure what..

Ontario Shores I confirmed as 410.0375 DMR CC 12 is maintenance (I didn't catch the TG and sat on the channel but didn't hear any convos for a while).. and 413.2125 DMR CC 8 is security... which still leaves me with the 413.2125 Cap+ CC 9 to figure what it is.. so far the only place I heard it was during good band conditions when I was sitting on the Hamilton mountain.

Matt

I am seeing 453.7000 as Cap+ site 6000-1 DCC:6 registered to LANXESS
I am seeing 462.5625 as FM analog Clublink Corp Pickering (chatter sounds like kids playing walkie talkie)

tony1942

Feed Provider
As of this morning I defaulted my SDS200 and re-entered all Oshawa Centre info and it still wont work for me. I bought the DMR KEY for my radio. It did work for me about 3 months ago, but now it's like there gone.

DRL-XM43

As of this morning I defaulted my SDS200 and re-entered all Oshawa Centre info and it still wont work for me. I bought the DMR KEY for my radio. It did work for me about 3 months ago, but now it's like there gone.

About that time I noticed a change in that system using DSD+. It used to have a pulsing carrier signal but that disappeared. However they are on the same frequency but it seems to be a push to talk type set up now - i.e only a signal when they transmit.

I don't know if that is the issue but thought I would mention it - it is still DMR tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.