Unknown Resort/Hotel freq in Panama City

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I believe I've posted this before I've done a thread search not able to find it. I'm in Panama City and since 2018 I've been hear audio on some tg on freq 463.550 its a Cap+ system 1 freq only. I've looked on FCC data base and here nothing comes up. I've seen 4 tg on the system sounds like a hotel/resort.

marksroberson

I have been listening to that too, I threw it into my XPR7550 and receive it the best near Pier Park... but there is a license out of Walton county on that freq.
SANDESTIN RESORT & CLUB INC
WNGG555

but I do not think that is it.
I too, have logged about 3-4 TGs.
I will search around and see. I just sent in some updated info for the Landmark Beach Resort
I will program it in as a CAP system so I can receive all traffic but I will definitely let you know what I find out, if anything...

I also just want to know, where are you in the county? I am located right on the Walton/Bay line in Bay county

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I’m in Panama City close to downtown. I get full bars in sds1/200. I know there is resort in Walton co. Seems strong signal from there to here.

marksroberson

here is an afternoons work from me... I logged many Larger hotels, Resorts, condos, etc. by looking at google maps 3D and counting floors, getting addresses and names. I have also included Identified Frequencies and put them in there too.
There may also be some duplicates in there Frequency wise... or If you have anything else to add, please feel free to send me a message.
(of course some places use Common UHF Business frequencies, cell phones, etc for communications)
List HERE>>>>PCB Resorts
Everything is WEST of Hathaway Bridge, Listed from WEST TO EAST

Status
Not open for further replies.