UPDATE - 9/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
We have fixed a user reported bug and an update is now available through the PC app.

Update your scanner through the normal process by connecting to the PC app and choosing check for all updates.

This is an update for the CPUupdater:
TRX/1080/1088 - v3.9
TRX2/1095/1098 - v2.9

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
We have fixed a user reported bug and an update is now available through the PC app.

Update your scanner through the normal process by connecting to the PC app and choosing check for all updates.

This is an update for the CPUupdater:
TRX/1080/1088 - v3.9
TRX2/1095/1098 - v2.9

Hi Wendy-
You should have waited till tomorrow (WhistlerWednesDay):p but we'll take it!
Just curious, what was the bug fix?

gh6406

Premium Subscriber
Did not help, Maybe it will help someone else.

I installed the update, but it did not fix my problem. Hopefully they will figure something out soon.
I have over a hundred DMR frequencies programmed into my TRX-1, and it will not stop or decode any of them. However, if I program the frequency range as a limit search, it stops, shows slot number and the color code. Just will not even stop while scanning them. I can not figure it out. I have tried programming them several different ways, still nothing.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I installed the update, but it did not fix my problem. Hopefully they will figure something out soon.
I have over a hundred DMR frequencies programmed into my TRX-1, and it will not stop or decode any of them. However, if I program the frequency range as a limit search, it stops, shows slot number and the color code. Just will not even stop while scanning them. I can not figure it out. I have tried programming them several different ways, still nothing.

Must be in the programming I have several programmed in and they work fine when scanning.

AtlasFBG2

My ws1095 is doing something similar to that.

Running dsd+ off my pro 668 it shows around 150-160 hits on a site. But the ws1095 with the sites freqs programmed as conventional or trunked dmr only gets about 30-50 hits.

troymail

Silent Key

I think the fix (according to the release notes) was related to deleting sites so it shouldn't have much to do with DMR reception.

I'm in a heavily saturated area for P25 and DMR and I hear tons of activity programmed as conventional, trunked -- as well as in limit search.

I'm curious to see your configuration/programming if you are able to send me a copy. PM me if possible....

Also- although your radio probably says you are running the latest DSP (in addition to the latest CPU), have you tried reinstalling it? If not, give that a shot.

ka6wke

I noticed the same issue on my 1080 with the previous update. I wasn't sure if it was cockpit error because I'm new to the scanner and DMR or there was another problem. Putting search limits for this system, it would stop scanning, display color & slot info but the voice was garbled. Not sure if that means this particular DMR system is encrypted or it needs to be fully programmed into the scanner and not a limit scan.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
In that particular case it sounds like it's likely encrypted.

I'm still waiting for an update to give us features more on par with what Uniden has, like displaying Connect+ SystemID and Site # info...

Gilligan

Database Admin
Running dsd+ off my pro 668 it shows around 150-160 hits on a site. But the ws1095 with the sites freqs programmed as conventional or trunked dmr only gets about 30-50 hits.
In that particular case it sounds like it's likely encrypted..
Atlas,

Perhaps you could share a screenshot of call activity from DSDPlus and maybe it would help us determine why there is a difference... it's a possibility anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.