Uproar ensues after Albany lawmaker posts picture of double-parked ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD2DXF

Nobody
Premium Subscriber
"When Albany Common Councilwoman Judy Doesschate saw a Mohawk Ambulance double-parked outside a Stewart’s Shops on New Scotland Avenue, she took a picture. She also took a picture of the crew inside the store."

"Our employees are instructed to have emergency service vehicles readily accessible at all times, in the event that they are dispatched to a call that requires their immediate departure," said James McPartlon III, the company's president. "Mohawk Ambulance fully stands behind the employees pictured in the councilwoman's post and regrets that they were falsely depicted in a negative manner."

Read more from Albany Times Union

reedeb

While I understand her concerns. She COULD have been just a little nice over it, MAYBE talked with the crew to find out what was going on.Here in North Texas I see Fire Engines parking by the curb at local grocery stores and no one complains about. The crews are in getting food for the shift [usually a 24 hr one too boot]. They all have HT's and can move at a moments notice.

pferama

Feed Provider
" It was shared nearly 900 times as of 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, and had over 2,000 comments."

Umm, that's like nothing for social media, as if nobody even noticed... the newspaper seems to be after her job.

ipfd320

Banned
Post the Rest---- It also Says She Removed the Posting Tuesday After Multi Calls to Albany to Have Her Removed

Needless to Say I Guess She Aint that Popular Because Nothing has Been Posted on Her Facebook Page Since January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.