• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Vanderbilt Lifeflight Paris Henry County base

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Vandie 6 landed in UC 2 yesterday I log all TG's and UID's on the TACN system and there was no dispatch or landing. I have had the system logged for over 18 months in ID search with audio recordings and no traffic in the last 18 months. Yesterday 9/24/2016 on one call the pilot used a cell phone from the pad as I was there when the H135 landed.

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
Here is the modded Lebanon Base info for VLF.
PW WPXL496
BT INC
[COMMUNICATIONS WITH UMC MEDICAL DIRECTOR & VANDERBILT LIFEFLIGHT WITH REGARDS TO MEDICAL CONDITIONS & INJURIES REQUIRING TRANSPORT]
Control Point 1 - 1008 ANTIOCH PIKE, NASHVILLE TN 615-333-0484
(link)
09/27/2016 License Modified
(transaction log)
(transaction log)
1 - LEBANON (WILSON) TN 40.0 km radius around center point (map)
155.205 MO Ant: 1 25p 20e Units: 5 11K2F3E
155.34 MO Ant: 1 25p 20e Units: 5 11K2F3E
155.295 MO Ant: 1 25p 20e Units: 2 11K2F3E
Standard State Medical Interop VHFs.

Spoke with a pilot with Lifeflight 6 today at a local PR event and I asked him about their dispatch frequency and he stated that they have a temp base frequency set up at Paris but its only good for about 10 miles or so. He stated that for now they use cell phones most of the time and that by the end of the year VFL was going to review the number of call since they went in service and then decide about putting in a repeater to link into their current system.

Status
Not open for further replies.