Vehicle Accident with 4 Pediatrics in Gainesville

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
Anyone listening to Alpha 4?

So far - 1 vehcile V. tree, 2 adult deaths, 4 pediatrics = 3 peds ejected and 1 entrapped in the car. Peds = 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 green all transported to shands by R2, R3, R9.

khvfdff

hey dude,

sounds like they had a bad one. Putnam county just cleared a house fire you probably heard it E25 went to assist them in Melrose. I am about 15 miles from Melrose but still cannot pickup their tower from where i live. Only now and then can i get them. That would have been a good one to hear except for the 2 adult DOAs.

whooey

UFEMTFF said:
Anyone listening to Alpha 4?

So far - 1 vehcile V. tree, 2 adult deaths, 4 pediatrics = 3 peds ejected and 1 entrapped in the car. Peds = 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 green all transported to shands by R2, R3, R9.
Yeah, both 24 y/o's signal 7..... Tradegy. The mom was also 7 months preg.

That was horrible, listened to the whole thing..... :(

khvfdff

Man I miss all the good stuff since my scanner cant read the towers in melrose area from where i am at. I am only 15 miles from melrose area and cant get the good action unless i hear it on the putnam channels. Using the Butel software and Dial up internet cant hear ACFR at all it chops in and out. OH WELL it isnt meant to be i guess. Also BOLO two black males robbed a gas station here in Keystone Heights the other night and shot the clerk. As far as i know the clerk is okay, but the suspects are still on the loose.

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
I've had a good day at work today...hoping for a slow night. I'm on M2 in Theressa until 8am.

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
khvfdff said:
darn and you didnt call me LOL. Thats okay when is your next day on shift. I forgot the schedule again LOL
Sorry, I forgot. I'm kinda just "on-call" for this month, if someone calls out sick. I started school in August, so my availability is pretty much shot. I might be back on Fridays starting in October though.

khvfdff

OK. Cool just PM or email me when that starts again and let me know. I go to starke quite a bit so one day ill come see ya unless you are at another station when all the stuff gets done in october

whooey

Another fatality last night at mile 379 SB. 17 y/o lost control after dodging a "alligator" (tire), swerved into oncoming traffic hitting a Silverado head on. 17 y/o passenger died. Man was Shandscaired, others EMS to shands. Ops were on Alpha 3/ ASO1/ shandscair (461.625)

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
whooey said:
Another fatality last night at mile 379 SB. 17 y/o lost control after dodging a "alligator" (tire), swerved into oncoming traffic hitting a Silverado head on. 17 y/o passenger died. Man was Shandscaired, others EMS to shands. Ops were on Alpha 3/ ASO1/ shandscair (461.625)
From somebody on the scene, I heard that the driver said he thought she was hit by someone, but the guy behind her said that the tire blew out.

Either way, I heard it was bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.