Verdugo tac channels and feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanfan22

Hello everyone,
Yikes...fresh off my wisdom teeth being pulled, I still have enough energy to ask this questions: Which Verdugo tac channels are repeated and which are on the feed? There were a bunch of calls for Red 12 yesterday. I did not listen to the feed but if the feed is repeated I think it should be added to feed list--at least on one side. I post this here because of the question at the top of the post.
Have a good day and I will do the best to have one myself.

landonjensen

If you are referring to the Verdugo feed here on the site, that is broadcasted officially by Verdugo. It has Red 1-5 on it....

Monrovia Fire had a large 3 alarm fire yesterday in 101s first in, resulting in all the traffic you heard on Red 12....

Channel run down for Verdugo is as follows:

Red 1 Dispatch: ICIS Digital
Red 2-8: ICIS Digital (Tacticals used for multi company assignments... Any working fires, or responses with more than the standard engine & RA)
Red 9 & 10: Direct Conventional Channels used for drills, fireground activity, Rose Bowl activities, etc.
Red 11: South Pasadena repeater... Not used often
Red 12: Monrovia repeater... Used for all responses into Monrovia instead of Red 2-8... I am not sure if it due to the lack of ICIS coverage in buildings in Monrovia, or Department choice. I have been told both?
Red 13: Also known as "FDUMA". Direct conventional....
Red 14: Verdugo Access reversed... Emergency trigger channel when the portable cannot revert to ICIS emergency I believe.
Red 15: ICIS Digtal - Emergency Triggers to Verdugo
Red 16: Outside agency access to Digital channels.... Patched generally to Red 2-8 for LACoFD when on responses together.

scanfan22

So, Red 1 through 5 are pm the feed. Shouldn't it be 2 through 8? Or, do I have it wrong? I'm just trying to clarify before I put the feed into my itunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.