Vermont State Police - St. Johnsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
Have any changes been made? I am no longer receiving anything on their channel. Still picking up Derby VT and Williston VT frequencies.

thanks

jimlawrence

If you're using a CTCSS/DCS on their freq, try turning it off and see if you hear P-25 digital voice noise.

I've noticed VSP has received licenses for some new frequencies in the 453 MHz range. You might try searching there to see if you hear anything new, especially P25.

Please let us know what you hear.

Have any changes been made? I am no longer receiving anything on their channel. Still picking up Derby VT and Williston VT frequencies.

thanks

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
St. Johnsbury

I'm headed up that way today with my SDS-100...will see what I log...will turn recording on to review later too.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
did a PL search and it appears the PL has changed. Records show St. Johnsbury frequency of 460.3 has a PL of 192.8 but it when searching the PL on the channel while active and it has changed to 167.9.

that explains this.

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
PL Change

Good catch,,,,I can confirm I was all the way up I-89 to St. Alban's and down through Colchester and Burlington yesterday and not a hit on that frequency with the listed PL. I didn't have/take time to reprogram to CTCSS Search...should have. But that's a good catch. Going to submit an update to the database then?

NEK1213

St J units are still on 460.300. The Bradford based units are heard on 460.300 as well. I did hear a St J unit on the old Bradford 453.300 while traveling through Franconia Notch in New Hampshire. I think they're simulcasting with both frequencies.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
yeah both frequencies are patched together. Not sure the reasoning behind the PL change however.

Unsure how to update the database.

gonorth

Premium Subscriber
Update Submitted

I submitted 460.300 pl 167.9 Vermont State Police - St. Johnsbury for Caledonia County.

In the DB there is a "Submit" tab at the top of the page. The entry used to be in the DB but was removed and replaced with Bradford. Reportedly Bradford dispatches for Caledonia now which is why someone probably removed the entry prior to verifying.

I hear VSP St.J on 460.300 pl167.9 regularly here in Berlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.