• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Verse of the day

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.

1 Peter 3:4

The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

Genesis 3:20

As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.

Isaiah 66:13

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
"When Jesus entered Peter’s house, he saw his mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever; he touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she got up and began to serve him."

Matthew 8:14–15

"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 17:14

"And all in the crowd were trying to touch him, for power came out from him and healed all of them."

Luke 6:19

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

A Time for Everything

3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:

a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,