Victor Valley College Public safety talkgroups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

does any one know what the talkgroups are for victor valley colleges fire/police public safety center is out in apple valley? I know they have a few channels on the new p25 system. Any info appreciated.

Thank you

avdrummerboy

Fire is served by San Bernardino County Fire Dept. EMS by AMR Victorville. Police is provided by their campus police mainly as well as San Bernardino County Sheriffs. Fire in SBDcO is on the digital system now but in the clear, AMR is on the digital system and encrypted. SBDcO sheriffs are encrypted and VVC police has listed a UHF frequency in the database but I have had it in my scanners for a long time and a few yers back stopped hearing any traffic on it.

Thanks for the info avdrummerboy. Im referring to the actual training center in apple valley that the victor valley college fire tech staff use to teach classes. I took a class recently from them at the training center and they had their own group of talk groups on the new p25 system. One was labeled VVC, in zone 42 i think. Any info on the actual talkgroups they use?

f40ph

Feed Provider
Radioprogram is correct. I was told the college has two talkgroups on the system. If I happen to hear them, I'll post the TG and submit to the DB. They also use the FD MA channels, so scan those too.

Thanks for the info f40ph, please let me know if you find anything, it should be pretty active with the start of the fire academy this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.