Visiting from IL with Pro197

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Arizonians, I am in town for the holidays and brought along my pro 197. I have programed in most of the phoenix pd and fire system and frequencies but I don't want to hear it all just whats a round me, I figured out the police precincts and what talkgroups to monitor but I don't know what fire talkgroups to monitor. I want to hear battalion 1,2, and 19 incidents only. What talkgroups are they on?

Thanks

Cyberider

Welcome to the Valley of the Sun. (Clouds?) I don't know who is on what channel but the A-deck is mainly fire and emergencies while the K-deck is mainly medical stuff. The main dispatch is A-01 and they usually direct traffic for each incident to another channel. Hope this helps until someone more knowledgeable comes along.

Astrak

Around the airport, Battalion 1 is stationed at 330 E Fairmout, BC2 is at 3217 E Glenrosa and BC19 is stationed at sky harbor. You'll want to listen to dispatch 154.19 and probably A7 154.145. They'll more than likely be on other channels as well, you'll have to listen to dispatch to know what channel they're going to. VHF simplex is used for hotzone traffic, fires etc.... while K and L deck is used for non hotzone traffic. Also you can monitor this https://htms.phoenix.gov/publicweb/

Status
Not open for further replies.