• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

volk field

Status
Not open for further replies.

green737

Thanks to all that helped me out with the med flight question I have anthore I am sort of new at this I have been listening to my scanner on and off now for a couple of years and then I just hooked it up again for my girlfriend to listen to when I get called out so she can stop worrying about me I was wondering about what the best freq for volk field would be I am so lost when I look at all the freq and abrv for things I want to pick up plane to plane and air traffic control and so i can listen to them do training in the summer and whats the best to listen to for AWACS is there a book or a site like scanners for dummies I want to start at the bottom and learn everything I can thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.