Vousia county East Edacs not trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecfsar18

The past week or so noticed this site isn't working at all meaning I believe the LCN or frequencies may of been changed ... Will not trunk on pro 107 or pro 97 and was working fine until recently..... CH.4 is showing as the control channel and getting 95 percent signal.... Any ideas?been working fine for years ... This is for Volusia East site

Last edited:

Ecfsar18

Thank you was an issue with the pro 107 software ... Also will be new to Edgewater area north of Boston whaler south of 442 what fire district should I put in for talkgroups just for this area?I was told 22 in oak hill covers the area and someone else told me Edgewater fd covered that area?sorry for the questions just new to area,used to Brevard for so long not familiar with the jurisdictions and fd districts etc... Thank you for your time!

shadcall

I rarely listen anymore but it is possible that the east tower is down. Try putting in the frequencies for the west tower and see if that works. I would add all talk groups so you won't miss anything. Some here will have other opinions but that is what I suggest to hear everything.

Ecfsar18

Thanks I got it working somehow the trunking got switched from edacs to moto on the software when I did the library update .... I prob changed it accidentally multitasking .. Also wanna say the area is awesome for MW dxing in daytime... Lots of marine vhf too and good milair ..... Also got to witness that launch last night was superb!

alanlungs2

Fire station

You shouldn't have to enter any specific fire station in. VOLUSIA county dispatches for all fire departments.

alanlungs2

TAC channels are assigned at time of dispatch east side are the lower ones and Westside are 16 and up

Ecfsar18

Ok thanks that narrows it down a lot!a few of my radios have radio id capable got it to show 2723,2720,and 4101 for certain station 22 id so far!radio has alert light or alarm capable so the radio id tagging works great!also got id 178,176,159 and 177 for dispatch.... Notice the most common tac channel is tac 3- trying to whittle down the single and multi responses- also noticed a patch from tac-8... Is all good interesting stuff .... Thanks all for the replies and Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.