VPOTUS Biden is in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
Hearing traffic on...

SNACC TG 2037 (Not In Database)
SNACC TG 2039 (Not In Database) NV-CORE 53 -- 'Procession' Metro motor units & barricades
SNACC TG 2213 NLV City Hall 1
NHP Car-To-Car 2
NSRS NV-CORE 53
NSRS NV-CORE 54
USSS Charlie
FBI 167.4375

br0adband

Interesting, second time in a few months he's been here. Apparently Hillary Clinton was in town a few days ago as well, didn't even know it. Just by pure happenstance I went outside a few months back to get some fresh air, a totally random thing and I apparently timed it perfectly 'cause Biden came rolling by a few minutes later which was interesting considering he had left a speaking engagement at UNLV and I live in downtown Las Vegas (hint: they're nowhere near each other if you don't live here or know the geography of the town).

Hooligan

LVMPD's 700MHz P-25/II system had two new (to me) talk groups active with Biden event comms:
10078 & 10077. 10078 was used for similar comms the day before when hilary was in-town.

Main USSS protective ops comms for Biden's visit were on the normal USSS Vice Presidential Protection Division channel, and mostly non-secure.

Likewise, for hilary's visit Wednesday, USSS protective op detail comms were on the good ol' Charlie channel, non-secure.

Hooligan

Hearing traffic on...

SNACC TG 2037 (Not In Database)
SNACC TG 2039 (Not In Database) NV-CORE 53 -- 'Procession' Metro motor units & barricades
SNACC TG 2213 NLV City Hall 1
NHP Car-To-Car 2
NSRS NV-CORE 53
NSRS NV-CORE 54
USSS Charlie
FBI 167.4375

You're implying that the operation on the FBI frequency was related to the Biden visit. I don't think it was, since the woman conveniently transmitting in the clear mentioned a UC or CI meeting with the dope man. Also I checked the input for that FBI repeater and the numerous transmissions I caught on the input were about S-3, while I was in the vicinity of a Biden event.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
You're implying that the operation on the FBI frequency was related to the Biden visit. I don't think it was, since the woman conveniently transmitting in the clear mentioned a UC or CI meeting with the dope man. Also I checked the input for that FBI repeater and the numerous transmissions I caught on the input were about S-3, while I was in the vicinity of a Biden event.

Must have written down the wrong freq/channel. I know I heard FBI talking about the procession.

Status
Not open for further replies.