VX-P924 P25 Question

Ant9270

Premium Subscriber
Hey Guys,

I recently purchased a VX-P924 UHF Preprogrammed with some analog and P25 Frequencies.. However, When on the P25 Channels the RSSI Will show full strength reception, and the green light will blink, but I CANNOT hear any P25 Traffic. I am trying to monitor a Department that uses p25 xts2500. I know the NAC and frequencies are correct. The radio works flawlessly on analog frequencies. Can anyone think of why the radio would be doing this? Thanks!

Hey Guys,

I recently purchased a VX-P924 UHF Preprogrammed with some analog and P25 Frequencies.. However, When on the P25 Channels the RSSI Will show full strength reception, and the green light will blink, but I CANNOT hear any P25 Traffic. I am trying to monitor a Department that uses p25 xts2500. I know the NAC and frequencies are correct. The radio works flawlessly on analog frequencies. Can anyone think of why the radio would be doing this? Thanks!
Is the P25 traffic encrypted?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

sfd745

Reverend Higgy
Database Admin
i have serviced and owned several of these and have never had this problem. If you want to send me your code plug I can take a look and see if I can identify the issue.

Higgy

Ant9270

Premium Subscriber
i have serviced and owned several of these and have never had this problem. If you want to send me your code plug I can take a look and see if I can identify the issue.

Higgy
That would be fantastic. PM Sent. Thank you very much

Ant9270

Premium Subscriber
Thinking XTS - Have you tried setting the TGID to 0 so it's straight NAC?

Tried that, unfortunately it didn’t work. Could it be because the frequencies are Astro p25? That shouldn’t be an issue, right? The radio is the P25 capable model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk