Wake County Monitoring Target This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Proving that Yes I do monitor things other than the Wake County 800Mhz system :D just a reminder that the annual Jimmy V Golf Tournament is going on this weekend in Cary. Sounds like the usual talkgroups are active on the Cary 800Mhz system
Here is a rundown of what has been active & identified so far:
jimmyv.jpg

Of course the best time to monitor the Cary system is going to be Tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday Morning/Afternoon....this will be a good monitoring target for those without digital trunking capability as Cary's 800Mhz system is still analog....
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Last edited:

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Good Morning Jeff....450.1125Mhz should be ABC WTVD 11.
Marshall KE4ZNR

jeffmulter said:
Noted unidentified tv station conducting cues for video prior to "jump-off" of Jimmy V Tournament on Sunday morning ... 450.1125 / 82.5 R.

Jeff Multer
Fort Mill, S.C.

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
Thanks, Marshall.

And if you hadn't posted about the Jimmy V tournament, I might still be scratching my head wondering what kind of event people would "jump-off" for.

Best day of the past three for tropo ... almost 8 pages of logs ... but we'll lose this stable high pressure system as we enter the new week.

My condolences about the tragedy in Lexington this morning.

Jeff

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Yeah, talked to a buddy of mine who lives in Lexington (I moved back to NC in June) and he says Man O' War Blvd is still seeing major traffic problems around the airport...just surprised me when I woke up this morning to the news...
on to happier news, Golf tournament still going on strong...Cary Trunked system doing well handling all of the extra radio traffic/talkgroups...
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

jeffmulter said:
Thanks, Marshall.

And if you hadn't posted about the Jimmy V tournament, I might still be scratching my head wondering what kind of event people would "jump-off" for.

Best day of the past three for tropo ... almost 8 pages of logs ... but we'll lose this stable high pressure system as we enter the new week.

My condolences about the tragedy in Lexington this morning.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.