Walcot Cb Radio sells 536 $579

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFR85

Has anyone delt with Walcot Cb Radio they are selling the 536 for $579 plus $4.99 shipping

Use Scan Master. They can program your area in for $29.95. Other accessories too. Plus they are very reliable company that I trust alot. I don't like to deal with 3rd parties that I'm not familiar with

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
They have the 486 for $489.00 as well with reasonable shipping. Out of stock currently, but that is common with these units of late,

They are an established, mid western radio shop offering some discounting to these units with fair shipping.

Why are they discounted out of hand with a jump straight to Scanner Master, a mediocre vendor IMO, sorry.

Use your credit card for the order, and what could possibly go wrong?

Worst that could happen is they ship you a defective unit with bad audio coming out of the headphone jack...

Ooops, sorry - Uniden already did that.

SCPD

QRT

Use Scan Master. They can program your area in for $29.95. Other accessories too. Plus they are very reliable company that I trust alot. I don't like to deal with 3rd parties that I'm not familiar with

Scanner Master is out of the 436 and so is Walcott 2/15/14

freqs

Forgive me for asking but they program for my area.?

Wally46

Feed Provider
I live 40 miles from Walcott. I've been there many times and bought a lot of things. Nice place to have around. They've even repaired some of my radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.