Want to be on the transmit side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jds911

I hope everyone doesn't mind my posting this here, but Dublin Police Communications is recruiting for the position of Communications Technician (Police & Fire Dispatcher) and I thought this would be a great place to post the ad!

Dublin Division of Police
Communications Technican (Police/Fire Dispatcher)
Pay Range: $38,745.72 to $50,127.27

The City of Dublin, Ohio is seeking qualified candidates for the position of COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN (Job Code CMT052508) within the division of Police. The successful candidates’ primary responsibilities will be to operate computer aided dispatching, as a central dispatch/control or relay point, to receive and transmit information to safety (police and fire), service, and other appropriate personnel.

A summary detailing the qualifications and steps of the hiring process may be obtained online at www.dublin.oh.us. (Click on “city jobs” at the bottom of the screen)

Applications may be submitted May 23, 2008 through 5:00 p.m., Friday,
June 13, 2008.All applications must be submitted through the City of Dublin website to be considered.

Dublin operates a police and fire communications center of 15 telecommunicators and 2 communications supervisors dispatching for the City of Dublin and Washington Township. The center is also the wireless 9-1-1 answering point for northwest Franklin County.

Career opportunities include:

*Potential for promotion to Communications Supervisor
*Communications Training Officer (CTO)
*Ancillary duty opportunities such as CAD Team, Radio System Manager, Warrant Team, Incident Dispatching Team
*Excellent Benefits, including no contribution health care for family, annual recreation center membership for employee and spouse with enrollment in the wellness program.

For more information, please contact me on or off list!

Status
Not open for further replies.