Warren PD Car Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren PD chasing a car. Male black suspect. Suspect now on foot. North of Nevada area. TG 310

5'8
Striped Polo shirt. Orange possibly. K-9 out and looking. Car is not stolen though.

Paper work found in car show suspect has felony charges and also has numerous warrants.

Last edited:

Piston52Heavy

As far as I'm concerned, it's a real shame that when the idiot took off on foot he didn't get hit by a car! There's was a foot chase in Florida a while back where the brilliant suspect decided he was gonna jump into a lake/retention basin. Well, in Florida, they have these animals called alligators. The alligator killed the suspect! What less idiot in the gene pool!

freqs

2 years ago here in Warren they had a bad chase .They guy took off on one of the cars he had a tow dolly on the back of the pick up .The vehicle came back to the owner having a warrent out of the City fot Traffic all minor issues .He ran and ended up running into what I call a stop pole its 3 cement or metal poles painted yellow .The truck bent them went into the air hit a Chain Link Fence the top rail of the fence went thru the windshield and thru his head killing him . I felt bad a man ran and was killed for a nothing reason.But the family did get a lawsuit against the city but lost. How is it the City is at fault for a fool running .Now half the time the Police Brass call off the chase so now some know hey Warren Polce wont chase ya or they wont for long

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
For traffic warrants there should be no chase, felony sure, but to possible kill some one for a traffic warrant exceeds on common sense. Our area and NYPD will not chase for traffic warrants, but as it goes, they usually will follow at a distance to see if that person crashes, or slows down. The old days of get him hound dog are over, to many civilians and police killed as a result. I suspect that eventually all cars will have a remote kill switch as most GM products have now to prevent chases.

Status
Not open for further replies.