Washburn County Scanner issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NS9710

I notice the past 48 hrs that when scanning Washburn County, I hear the siren here in spooner sound off, however the scanner doesn't pick up the tone out or the reason for the tone, have they switched channels? I got my settings as per the db and don't know what's going on and really wish I could figure out how to fix this. Thanks.

sfd119

Spooner Fire's tones (both pager and fire siren) are coming acrossed just fine on Fire North. 155.100 with PL114.8.

NS9710

Well I have been listening to 151.100 with both the north/south tones, and I normally hear the EMS get paged out and all, but now I don't hear anything. my only clue somebody been dispatched is to listen for the siren or hear when the EMS call the hospital to know when something comes across, Have these pagers been put to the narrowband "NFM" Cause I had it on FM, I hear the PD fine, the fire I don't hear. I have a pro-106 digital triple trunking scanner.

sfd119

Yep, Fire North, South, and Shell Lake are all 155.100. It is not Narrowband, it is still wideband (for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.