Wauconda FD moving to Starcom21

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-112

33448, 33449, 33450 I thing are the TGs if I squint hard enough, they don't appear to be in the RRDB

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
Fascinating. Looks like my feed should still be OK broadcasting the VHF frequency, at least for a while.

33448 should already be in the database... kevino added it on March 4th. The other three will need to be added. I'm surprised they listed the CKR in a public document... :oops:

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
33448, 33449, 33450 I thing are the TGs if I squint hard enough, they don't appear to be in the RRDB
Talkgroups 33448, 33449, 33450 and 33451 have now been added to the Radio Reference STARCOM21 database page, and a reference to the dispatch change has been added to the Wauconda listing on the Radio Reference Lake County, IL page.

I'm assuming that there should be similar STARCOM21 talkgroups for Lake County quadrants 1,2 and 4. Anyone know the particulars for these (talkgroup names, numbers and descriptions)?

Last edited:

RayAir

Fascinating. Looks like my feed should still be OK broadcasting the VHF frequency, at least for a while.

33448 should already be in the database... kevino added it on March 4th. The other three will need to be added. I'm surprised they listed the CKR in a public document... :oops:

There is no harm listing the CKR.
Its just a logical placeholder. A way to order keys in a loader and radio.
Ex-
CKR1 KID:0012 Key= **********
CKR2 KID:1526 Key= ****************

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber

Well, not so much anymore... I can confirm that starting this week, only the initial tone-out / dispatch is heard on the VHF frequency. The apparatus response and any further comm from dispatch are ONLY on the SC21 Dispatch 3 TG, Phase II.

Status
Not open for further replies.