Wayne county

Status
Not open for further replies.

WB3DYE

Silent Key
Recently there was a fire on the pike/Wayne County line. I heard the dispatch and fire ground transmissions on this frequency.
154.4525 pl 173.8

I checked the RR database and that frequency doesn't exist in Pike or Wayne Counties . Is it possible this is a new dispatch frequency?

captclint

Mentor
Recently there was a fire on the pike/Wayne County line. I heard the dispatch and fire ground transmissions on this frequency.
154.4525 pl 173.8
Been hearing this (for Pike) for some time as well. Figure someone up there would put it in the DB with proper usage description. I am sure your post will prompt an answer.

WB3DYE

Silent Key
Folo up

I think this is for Wayne county. The reason? When the fire was first toned out the dispatcher said Wayne county and then listed the units.

mark40

Premium Subscriber
I would bet that you are actually hearing Pike County Dispatch bleeding over on 154.4525.
Pike County Fire Dispatch is on 154.445 pl 173.8

Pike Comm Center always starts a dispatch with the municipality name the incident is in, or when inter county mutual-aid the county name EX: any dispatch to Wayne County, the first words of the dispatcher will be "Wayne County" followed by the apparatus numbers assigned.

Keep listening to that freq. and you will hear the Dispatcher start with: Dingman Township, Delaware Township, Milford Boro, Milford Township, Blooming Grove Township, Westfall Township, Matamoras Boro, Porter Township, Lackawaken Township, Greene Township, Palmyra Township, Shohola Township, Lehman Township (all municipalities within Pike Co). followed by the apparatus assigned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.