We Need Freshly Updated and New Database Information for Michigan (Non MPSCS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Sunday. Both off the Saginaw tower.
7150 Talked of getting samples , one every 4 hours
13079 U.P., Mentioned Marquette/Munising area similair traffic above, mentioned about when you get results call or send the results on my cell tomorrow

This thread is good for known IDs, it'll be easier to piece unknowns together using the existing MPSCS thread?

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Can we get the latest news updates on the database fixed up? IMO probably havent been touched in many moths, the bay county info is from April timeframe.
I.e. -
Bay County

Construction work on the new MPSCS site located in Bay City was recently completed. Soon this new site will be on the air, allowing new subscribers in Bay County to use this statewide interoperable radio system. This will place them on the same platform as their neighboring counties, allowing them to intercommunicate during times of major emergencies and disasters, without the need for disparate radio systems on different frequency bands.

Bay County

MPSCS site located in Bay City was completed in April-2011. All county fire departments are now using MPSCS and all police departments will soon follow. This new site is allowing new subscribers in Bay County to use this statewide interoperable radio system. This places them on the same platform as their neighboring counties, allowing them to intercommunicate during times of major emergencies and disasters, without the need for disparate radio systems on different frequency bands.

Tuscola County

Earlier this year, Tuscola County officials decided to move their public safety communications over to the MPSCS. Plans are underway to add a few more frequencies to the Caro tower. Additionally, the dispatch consoles need to be upgraded so they can interface with the MPSCS. Once this is process is completed, the changeover from their old LTR TRS can begin.

Tuscola County

Tuscola County moved their public safety communications over to the MPSCS.& added a few more frequencies to the Caro tower. Additionally, the dispatch consoles were upgraded so they can interface with the MPSCS.

Or maybe even delete the news of the counties that already fully switched?

Last edited:

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Actually, I should do a "news update" for the system. Sadly, nobody ever sends in news items anymore. I will add some items to it in a few few days.

73s

Ron

krokus

Premium Subscriber
What sort of news items are you looking for?

I doubt I would be able to help you much, since we are in the same county, but it might help others know what to keep an eye out for. :)

drdispatch

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Premium Subscriber
It's not MPSCS-related, but if you want a news update for Calhoun County:

Calhoun County has completed narrowbanding its legacy VHF fire communications system. Along with narrowbanding, the county fire repeater has been reconfigured to provide better coverage for the townships along the south county line. The main repeater, located in Marshall, now transmits on 155.535 (the old Sheriff Dispatch frequency). Two additional repeaters have been added in Athens in the southwest on 154.815 (the old Battle Creek PD frequency) and in Homer in the southeast on 154.860 (the old Metro Township PD frequency). All three of these repeaters share an input frequency of 159.030. The former County Fire frequency (154.160) is now used only for the paging of Marshall Fire Fighters Ambulance Authority and the activation of the county's outdoor warning sirens. In addition, three frequencies that were formerly used as repeater inputs and one that was used for ambulance dispatch are now being utilized as simplex fireground channels: 155.970 - TAC 6, 156.030 - TAC 7, 154.650 - TAC 8, 155.160 - TAC 9. All frequencies listed above use a tone of 186.2.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
13033 off the bombay tower - 'heading to the hospital' sounded like they may have said Gratiot

rocksteady

I got a wildcard hit today. the tgid was 1089 and they were talking about a out of state sex offender and a house in Saginaw, Not sure if it was fugitive apprehension but they were in Saginaw. I also noted the radio id and that was 2090107.

Another unidentified tgid was 1569, Couldn't hear long enough to figure out who it was. I'll keep listening tho.

Rocky

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Rock - make sure to note the tower you hear it on, and post in the MPSCS thread to keep things in one spot.

firephotographer50

Premium Subscriber
On the MPSCS for Port Huron/Marysville Fire (St. Clair County) I think we need to relabel some of the TG.

The current RR listing is as follows:
2727 - 676F911 Dispatch Ch-1
2733 - 74F15 Port Huron - Proprietary
12153- 676FG1 Port Huron - Operations

A long time ago I heard TG 2727 being referred to by the Marysville FD as 74F13 while they were doing a radio check. Last night I heard them doing an extensive training session on that TG, while they responded to an actual call using their confirmed dispatch/primary (2728 / 562COM) which is correct.

I just had an email communication with a battalion chief from PHFD and he stated that they use 676F911 for all of their daily communications (dispatch, scene, etc.). When they are dispatched etc. it comes across my scanner as 12153 - 676FG1 as I have it programmed. I have never heard any coms on TG 2733 so I don't know if that is correct or not.

I think the correct RR listing should be:
2727 - 74F13 Marysville - Proprietary
2733 - 74F15 Port Huron - Proprietary
12153 - 676F911 Port Huron - Dispatch and Fireground

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
I got a wildcard hit today. the tgid was 1089 and they were talking about a out of state sex offender and a house in Saginaw, Not sure if it was fugitive apprehension but they were in Saginaw. I also noted the radio id and that was 2090107.

Another unidentified tgid was 1569, Couldn't hear long enough to figure out who it was. I'll keep listening tho.

Rocky

1089 shows as cid in the dbase. the 2090107 is a bay county id. So I assume it was a post 31 detective? As far as the tower, I assume you had probably either the bombay tower, bay county or saginaw simulcast system.

1569 I did a text search (love the search for text while typing) , yer right nuttin' dare. Since most often they seem to group like agencies next to another in talkgroup # the closest is 1568 Air Landing Zone Coordination 2
next closest 1571 Sheriff - Proprietary 1

That help in what you heard?

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Hello,

In the future, anything related to the MPSCS, please use the appropriate thread. It makes sorting things out much easier. This thread is for adding information about other trunking systems, and conventional frequency data.

Thank you!

Ron

kc8vlv

how many of us still have those frequncy book from radio shack from back in the day, i have a old lists of analog channelsgoing back 20 years, , and i have current lists ,. for south eastern michigan,, at dayton they were giving away stacks of the old betty bearcats!

XkenjiX

Adding and changes! For Traverse City,MI

Traverse City, MI and Grand Traverse County
----Changing Listings----
155.610 Instead of Jail Control it's now their "Main Corrections Channel"
There are 2 other frequencies but I doubt they are currently in use..
Those are....155.695 and 155.130. Please update that info as it is miss labeled as police secondary an then is states that *jail Base* sometimes uses that channel..They currently use it all the time.
So I don't know but hope fixing that will help a bit.

155.925 is listed in Grand Traverse as "Secondary Police Ch." it needs to be changed to Grand Traverse County Police (Car 2 Car Chatting)

Please add These to the Database------------
1-(Tc) County Tribal Police---155.505
2-Traverse City Police (Car 2 Car chatting)--154.890
3-Grand Traverse County Police (Car 2 Car Chatting) 155.625

If I have posted in the wrong spot I'm sorry!
I don't know what "NON MPSCS" means so I may have put these in the wrong area!

XkenjiX

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Database

You might want to submit the data as an update.
Go to the Grand Traverse County database
Grand Traverse County, Michigan (MI) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
Look at the top for submit data, log in. Choose conventional from the pull down and type in what you have. That way you're sure to have it added. Posting it here is nice for everyone but it might not get updated.

Just a thought.

Les

Traverse City, MI and Grand Traverse County
----Changing Listings----
155.610 Instead of Jail Control it's now their "Main Corrections Channel"
There are 2 other frequencies but I doubt they are currently in use..
Those are....155.695 and 155.130. Please update that info as it is miss labeled as police secondary an then is states that *jail Base* sometimes uses that channel..They currently use it all the time.
So I don't know but hope fixing that will help a bit.

155.925 is listed in Grand Traverse as "Secondary Police Ch." it needs to be changed to Grand Traverse County Police (Car 2 Car Chatting)

Please add These to the Database------------
1-(Tc) County Tribal Police---155.505
2-Traverse City Police (Car 2 Car chatting)--154.890
3-Grand Traverse County Police (Car 2 Car Chatting) 155.625

If I have posted in the wrong spot I'm sorry!
I don't know what "NON MPSCS" means so I may have put these in the wrong area!

XkenjiX

XkenjiX

Listing For Traverse City

Thank You for The Advice unlike other people I don't mind.
I'm not new to scanners but new to the workings of this forum.
I will do that, but leave these up for ppl.

XkenjiX

Status
Not open for further replies.