we paid for 365 days and have received nothing in the email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly

we paid for 365 days and have received nothing in the email, but we got paid for receipt how do we get our email confirmation?

KI4VBR

Premium Subscriber
You Are There

we paid for 365 days and have received nothing in the email, but we got paid for receipt how do we get our email confirmation?

Your Screename says you are a premium subscriber, so I think it is time to check out some of the features you are entitled to.....:)

Best of luck.

Vince

kd0fx

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hijack, but I have't been able to figure out what the premium membership is for. What does it give to me? (I missed it if it was in the FAQ somewhere).

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hijack, but I have't been able to figure out what the premium membership is for. What does it give to me? (I missed it if it was in the FAQ somewhere).
See this page for more details about Premium Subscriptions.

kd0fx

Premium Subscriber
See this page for more details about Premium Subscriptions.

Yes, I've seen that page but it's rather vague. What is the web service, what is a watch list, what communications data is available. That's what I can't find. It may very well be that I'm missing something obvious but... ?

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Yes, I've seen that page but it's rather vague. What is the web service, what is a watch list, what communications data is available. That's what I can't find. It may very well be that I'm missing something obvious but... ?
Briefly:
  • Web Service = the ability to use software to access the database; therefore, using software to automatically program your scanners from the DB.
  • Advanced Searching = there are searches available to look for specific items/frequencies.
  • Custom watch lists = the ability to specify specific counties, agencies, and/or trunking systems that appear on your home page (the RR home page) thus showing you (with color codes) any entity of interest that had recent changes and provides a direct link to the entity.
  • PDF & CSV downloads = this allows downloads of various PDF and CSV files based on the database, kind of like a hard copy web service ability.
Hope this helps.

NOTE: I notice the OP mentioned 365 days, there is no premium subscriber plan that is 365 days...they are offered on a 90 day basis. 90 days by mail, online for 180 or 360 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.