webb county

Status
Not open for further replies.

werner14

Does Any Body Know What Happen To The Freq On The Sherriff Dept Did They Change Or What > No Traffic For 3 Days> Thanks

werner14

freq

blantonl said:
Well, I'm monitoring Webb County SO right now on 155.700 from here in San Antonio... sounds like they haven't switched to anything yet.
I program noaa wheather freq to ck my scanner but it pick up that ok and sounds good.I dont know how r u picking webb so in san antonio. HOPE U CAN HELP ME FIX THIS . THANKS GO SPURS GO

TXEMT

You can pick up Webb county and other ones when the skip is good usually in the morning or late at night here in SA i have picked them up here in town just on a bc245 with a stock antenna sometimes...I just went to Larado last week and the county S.O. seemed to be the only thing not encrypted around there..

werner14

freq

TXEMT said:
You can pick up Webb county and other ones when the skip is good usually in the morning or late at night here in SA i have picked them up here in town just on a bc245 with a stock antenna sometimes...I just went to Larado last week and the county S.O. seemed to be the only thing not encrypted around there..
What freq were u using was it 155700 because icant catch them anymore,last time i heard them was 2 weeks ago and that was it i am using a old scanner pro 41 radio shack YES ITS VERY OLD.I woiuld hear them very good any time of the day.IF u could help me with this thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.