West Caldwell Smoke Condition w/ Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Smoke Condition w/ Fire with person tied up inside Pizzeria in Essex Mall / Bloomfield Ave.

Looking for Grey /Burg P/U stolen from same location. Possible arson suspect.

res5cue

3 black males with silver hand gun, tied up employee and set franks pizza on fire. all fire is out. overhaul in progress. 1 police officer w/fx hand. employee rescued w/smoke inhalation. perp search in progress.

Disgusting. Not just rob the place but tie up someone and set it on fire. Freaking sick. I hope these lowlives get caught and get the book thrown at them. Arson, armed robbery, attempted murder and more.

Disp419

Disgusting is'nt the word my wife and I live in this area for many years and know the owners nice people, low lives is too good for them , hope they get caught

Disp419

Article in thursdays star ledger saying West Caldwell police arrested the owner Yuli for Insurance fraud and arson article went on to say that the fire and robbery were staged and that he did it for the insurance money, and that he had someone helping him out and he's being charged also with causing injury's to two police officers when they rescued him..
This is alittle hard to believe......

Status
Not open for further replies.